You know what time it is? It's time for another "10 things" post. Following the arch in Paul Baribeau's song of the same name the next ten things are as follows:
Havent heard some or any of these? Click on the songs below, you'll be able to listen to them and live your best life.
- Happy Phantom by Tori Amos. "If I die today, I'll go chasing nuns out in the yard." Wouldn't you want to yell this aloud with me?
- Beethoven's 9th Symphony's 4th movement. Maybe like this (SERIOUSLY watch this), we'll have to learn German though. Götterfunken?
- Formation by Beyoncé. Reasons self evident, also "I've got hot sauce in my bag, swag."
- No Llores by Gloria Estefan. Don't cry, you'll have no reason to cry if you live your life to the absolute fullest. You'll have to learn Spanish though, I'm ok.
- Mississippi Goddamn or I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free by Nina Simone. Raw, powerful, angry, yes.
- Young Americans by David Bowie. Vintage Bowie produced by Luther Vandross. Child please.
- Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. Still the best live performance I've ever seen. And, is Annie ok? We must know.
- Drowned World/ Substitute For Love by Madonna. There are much better songs to belt out but this one has a special place in my heart.
- You'll Never Walk Alone by Aretha Franklin. Have you heard this? Listen to it. Fuck.
- Wig In A Box from the Hedwig and The Angry Inch soundtrack. Seriously empowering and camp and queer AF and... "Ok everybody..."