The LIV Orientation for Newly Admitted Solicitors will give you a clear understanding of what you must do to maintain your ability to practice, while giving you insights from legal experts into forging a successful career.
Topics to be covered:
- What to expect in your first year of practice
- Practising certificates - your ticket to practise
- Supervised Legal Practice - what you need to know
- Ethics - ethics assistance available to guide your practise
- CPD - your commitment to learning not just complying
- Planning & managing your career
- Connecting and networking:
Included in this program is a one hour cocktail reception welcoming you to the legal profession with your fellow attendees.
Cost $40- $160. Contact the Law Institute of Victoria.